Wind Uplift System
This system uses adjustable steel pedestals to give total control over the height and slope of the structure. MESA Non-Combustible Adhesive can be supplied to meet wind uplift standards.
The simplest system for avoiding wind-uplift of paving slabs
Non-Combustible Adhesive by MESA is an A2 fire rated epoxy adhesive. The adhesive holds the paving slabs to the joists beneath, preventing the uprooting of slabs in the event of very strong winds.
Fire Resistant to EN 13501-1
A1 certified porcelain
With a 48–603 mm range
A Range of Looks
Selection of wood and stone finishes available
Passes Wind Uplift Standards
Using MESA Non-combustible Adhesive
Easily adjustable slopes and heights
This system uses joists with easily adjustable steel cradles to give total control over the height and slope of the structure. 2 mm spacers fit neatly into the channel of the aluminium joists and make it easy to evenly lay the paving slabs.
|Size||600 x 600 mm|
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Warranty||10 year structural warranty|
- DownloadPorcelain Paving Installation & Maintenance Guide
- DownloadCura Stone Porcelain Paving Technical Specification
- DownloadArboreo Wood Porcelain Paving Technical Specification
- DownloadCommercial Non-combustible Systems Brochure
- View Full Downloads PageAll Non-combustible Downloads