We think everyone should enjoy their great outdoors and payment options should be simple and secure. So we've teamed up with Divido, the trusted credit application service. Subject to eligibility, you can choose from a flexible range of repayment terms such as 12.9% interest finance over 36 months. Let nothing stand in the way of you and a perfect space!
Find out how little you could pay now with our finance calculator and have your questions answered below.
Go through the normal check process and choose Divido as the payment method.
Complete the online application form. It takes 30 seconds to find out your results.
If prompted, complete the ID verification. Review and sign your agreement with the lender electronically.
Once you've signed, we'll deliver the goods to your home address.
To apply for financing, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 or over
- A resident in the UK for 3 years
- You must have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Delivery must be to the address that you put on the finance application
- Your order must be delivered to your bank account's billing address
When you have made your application to Divido, they will securely process your application and ensure that you meet the correct credit rating criteria for financing.
1. Add your products to your basket. Remember your basket value must be at least £250 for the finance option to apply.
2. On the page where you enter in your delivery information and email address, input any applicable discount code.
3. When you get to the checkout, please select 'Pay in instalments with Divido' and then click ‘Apply for Finance’.
4. Enter your details in the application form.
5. You will normally get a decision from Divido instantly. In case your application doesn’t get approved instantly don’t panic - follow these steps and call us / Divido directly to get an update on why your application has been disapproved.
6. Complete the e-signature.
7. You will receive an order confirmation from us and we'll dispatch your order right away.
Please note: we can only deliver to the address used in the finance application.
No, we do not require deposits. You simply choose your repayment period of 6, 10 or 12 months and pay by direct debit.
In circumstances where credit applications are declined it could be due to a limit credit history, a poor credit rating or you have made an error on your application. Please ensure that you have met the criteria and check your application before submitting it. If you are in any doubt of your credit rating please consult a credit reference agency.
Please note, all checks and applications are processed securely by Divido, with EnviroBuild acting solely as an intermediary. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.