Stone Panel | Granite Posts
- Our Service
PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY FROM MARCH 2021
- 1x Fence Panel*: W1800 x D19 x H1800mm (W6 x D0.06 x H6ft)
- 1x Fence Post** (incl. 1x post cap, 1x post stand, 2x post inserts, and 4x M8 post stand bolts): W100 x D100 x H2400mm (W0.33 x D0.33 x H7.87ft)
- 2x Panel Caps (incl. 4x Panel Cap Clips)
- Additional materials available for purchase
Create a secure perimeter around your property or a welcoming entrance to your home with environmentally friendly Hyperion® Pioneer Fencing. The unique composition of recycled wood and plastic ensures your fencing blends in perfectly with its natural surroundings for years to come.
- 15-year residential, 10-year commercial limited warranty
- Quick & easy installation with tongue and groove profile
- Mix & match components to create a custom design
- Easily malleable panel caps for angled panel installations
- 4-way post grooves for 90 and 180-degree panelling
- Tight fit for strong and robust fencing
- Seamless finish with wood-plastic composite panel caps, post caps and post inserts
The innovative fencing system with additional posts, panels, and caps available in a variety of colours allows you to create your own custom fencing that will suit your style and design.
Hyperion® Pioneer Fencing is made almost entirely from recycled and sustainable materials that do not rot or splinter, and never need to be treated, so you save every year over standard wood fencing.
* Please note that posts are 2.4m long, so additional fence panels may be required depending on your project. Additional fence panels are available for purchase here
**We recommend purchasing an additional post to finish off a run of fencing
We offer FREE delivery on all orders over £1200 - (3-5 day lead)*.
We are currently experiencing slight delays in lead times. For the most up to date lead times please ask a member of the sales team on 0208 088 4888 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we hold all of our material in stock, once your order is placed, our delivery team will contact you to arrange the next available delivery slot in your area.
Large deliveries are to the property kerbside, a person must be present to help unload goods if required and sign for receipt. For full terms of our deliveries please read our terms and conditions.
|Delivery Options||Mainland UK|
|Small Parcel (<1kg)||£12.99|
|Large Parcel (<20kg)||£24.99|
|Standard Delivery (>20kg)||£119.99|
|Standard Delivery (>£1200 inc.VAT)*||FREE|
Hyperion Fencing products are engineered with precision manufacturing processes to battle the elements and weather the demands of a modern lifestyle.
However, in the unlikely event that there is a problem, Hyperion Fencing products come with up to a 15 year limited residential and 10 year limited commercial warranty against splitting, splinters, rot or suffering structural damage from termites or fungal decay.
If something does go wrong then simply contact us on email@example.com and our team will be on hand to help.
For full terms of the Hyperion warranty you can read the International Limited Warranty.
Hyperion Fencing products will provide years of outdoor living pleasure with the proper installation.
For the full downloadable Hyperion Fencing installation guide, please click here.
While Hyperion Fencing composites are highly durable, to ensure the lasting beauty of the fencing products, please follow these important handling and care guidelines.
Please note that with the Pioneer range there will be initial lightening as the product naturally weathers over the first 8-10 weeks including a reduction in the wood grain due to tannins (wood oils) leaching out of the board, after which they are relatively colour stable. To find out more about tannins and to see how your boards will fade, please click here.
Provide industry-leading products with the highest available recycled content, donating 10% of all profits to sustainable causes.
A one-stop-shop for long-lasting materials and products which can stand the test of time.
Providing support and solutions from concept to completion, so that any project can be realised.