For the most up to date lead times please ask a member of the sales team - call 0208 088 4888 or by email email@example.com.
If you have already placed an order and are looking for an update on your delivery slot please call our operations team on 0203 959 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject heading.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard lead time on large orders is 3 - 5 working days (Mainland England & Wales; stock dependent).
- Small deliveries (<40KG in weight) are 3 - 5 working days as standard (Mainland England & Wales; ordered before noon).
- Manticore benches and street furniture lead times may vary, please speak to the sales team for more accurate delivery times.
- Sample packs are sent via Royal Mail, free of charge.
Arranging Your Delivery After Placing Your Order
For large orders, once your order is placed our delivery team will call you to arrange the next available delivery slot in your area as per the lead times above.
Important Delivery Terms
Large palletized deliveries are to the property kerbside only.
For products >2.4m length: the products will need to be unloaded by hand (hand-balled) off the lorry side. A person must be present to help unload the goods and sign for receipt. The delivery drivers are not insured to help unload the goods beyond the property kerbside.
For products <2.4m length: the products will be unloaded by tail lift from the rear of the lorry. A person must be present to sign for receipt. The delivery drivers are not insured to help unload the goods beyond the property kerbside. We, therefore, recommend that two people are present to carry the delivery to the desired location.
If our delivery team has confirmed a large delivery with a customer on a specific date, and on the specified delivery date there was no person available to take delivery, an additional delivery fee will be charged (if applicable the first delivery fee is non-refundable). For full terms of our deliveries please read our terms and conditions.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the condition of the goods when delivered, you must indicate this on the delivery form signed upon receipt of the goods. Please also take pictures as evidence of the issue and inform the EnviroBuild Operations team immediately by calling 0203 959 1221 or emailing email@example.com. Our team will then rectify the issue for you as quickly as is reasonably possible.
Delivery Charges (inclusive of VAT)
These conditions apply to landscaping products only and all non-combustible orders will have delivery charges applied on quotation. These rates do not apply to commercial orders.
|Delivery Options||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time||Order Value||Max. Length||Max. Weight||Zone(s)|
|Sample Pack||FREE||2-3 Days||UK|
|Small Parcel||£12.99||3-5 Days||1.0m||20kg||UK|
|Large Parcel||£24.99||3-5 Days||4.0m||20kg||UK (exc. Highlands, IOM, GY, JE)|
|Double Large Parcel||£49.99||3-5 Days||4.0m||40kg||UK (exc. Highlands, IOM, GY, JE)|
|Standard UK Delivery (<£499)||£49.99||3-5 Days||<£499||2.4m||UK (excluding postcodes below)|
|Standard UK Delivery (>£499)||FREE||3-5 Days||>$499||2.4m||UK (excluding postcodes below)|
|Oversized UK Delivery (<£1200)||£119.99||3-5 Days||<£1200||4.0m||UK (excluding postcodes below)|
|Oversized UK Delivery (>£1200)||FREE||3-5 Days||>£1200||4.0m||UK (excluding postcodes below)|
|Special Delivery Options||Additional Charge||Lead Time||Order Value||Max. Length||Max. Weight||Zone(s)|
|Standard Delivery Outside Mainland England & Wales||+ £99.99||7-10 Days||2.4m||AB 10-25/30-56, BT 1-94, DD, IE1, IV 1-40/52-54/57, PH 1-7/14, PO 30-41|
|Oversized Delivery Outside Mainland England & Wales||+ £199.99||7-10 Days||4.0m||AB 10-25/30-56, BT 1-94, DD, IE1, IV 1-40/52-54/57, PH 1-7/14, PO 30-41|
|Standard Delivery UK Island & Highland Deliveries||+ £199.99||7-10 Days||2.4m||GY, IE 2-26, IOM, JE (exc.GY9), KW 1-14, PH 8-13/15-26|
|Oversized Delivery UK Island & Highland||+ £399.99||7-10 Days||4.0m||GY, IE 2-26, IOM, JE (exc.GY9), KW 1-14, PH 8-13/15-26|
|Standard Delivery Remote UK Island & Highland||+ £299.99||7-10 Days||2.4m||HS, IV 41-51/55-56, KA 27-28, KW 15-17, PA 20-39, ZE|
|Oversized Delivery Remote UK Island & Highland Deliveries||+ £499.99||7-10 Days||4.0m||HS, IV 41-51/55-56, KA 27-28, KW 15-17, PA 20-39, ZE|
Commercial Customer Delivery Terms
These terms apply to deliveries for commercial customers to construction sites. For our standard deliveries we require:
- A full delivery address with a site contact and telephone number.
- Access for a minimum 18T rigid vehicle for delivery to the point of offload without restricting other road users.
- The site contact to be on site or available to contact persons on site between 8am and 5pm to receive the delivery.
- Offload facilities on site, either forklift or labour available. The offload facility needs to be confirmed at order stage to ensure the correct vehicle delivers (The drivers are not required to offload).
- We allow 30 minutes for offload, if the driver is left waiting for longer ‘waiting charges’ may occur. These will be passed on at cost +15%.
- Please ensure the delivery is checked and signed for, any damages or delivery queries need to be reported with 24 hours.
- Any changes of delivery address or delivery day after the vehicle has left is chargeable at £110.00 (ex VAT).
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and EnviroBuild shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused.
- Delivery options with charges apply as per the below table. The prices apply to consignment sent to an address in mainland Britain excluding Scottish Highlands or Isle of Wight. Deliveries are based on working days.
|Delivery Options (Ex. VAT)||Standard 5 Day Delivery Charge||Delivery Express 2 Day Delivery Charge|
|Single Consignment in HIAB or Moffett Vehicle||£350||£500|
|Standard Pallet (Items <1.2m)||£50||£80|
Timed Delivery Options
We can also arrange the following special additional services, if requested. These charges are in addition to the delivery charges listed above.
|Delivery Options (Ex.VAT)||AM Delivery||Pre-10AM||2 Hour Time Slot|
We can accept returns so long as the materials are received at our central warehouse in perfect condition.
If you are having trouble arranging a return or are unable to return the materials directly, we can sometimes offer a collection service for mainland England and Wales. The minimum collection cost is £199.99 for returns over 80kg. Please note that the cost will vary depending on the weight of the products you wish to return and collection postcode. Please inquire for a quote and further information.
You must also notify us if you wish to return any goods within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Please call our Customer Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for return. You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us. We will provide you with a returns form which must be attached to the goods being returned.
Read the full terms and conditions for more information.