Composite Decking Calculator
We've created these handy calculators to take the guesswork out of the ordering. If you need any help estimating your project or would like us to prepare a free quote for you. Please contact our expert team on 020 4502 8831 or at email@example.com.
How to manually calculate your decking
- A drawing to scale may help you determine how much more material will be required
- It is recommended that you add at least 5% to the total material required for a wastage factor. It is unlikely you will use the board lengths perfectly
- For diagonally laid decking it is recommended that you add 15% extra material as you will generate more scrap from cutting.
- If you do not want butt joints across the deck and the width is no greater than 2.8m, then you need to ensure you order enough extra 4m boards to cover the area
- For multiple decking areas, follow the steps and sum the quantities together
- Always round up the number of boards required
|Range||Board Length||Board Width||Board Depth|
6m length x 20 boards wide = 120 linear meters
120 linear meters / 4m board length = 30 lengths of 4m decking boards