Non-Combustible Porcelain Paving Balcony & Terrace Systems
Non-Combustible Fire Rated Porcelain Paving
Non-combustible porcelain tiles finished with authentic and sophisticated stone, wood and concrete. Each tile is made with 40% recycled material and produced using energy from renewable sources.
- Fully compatible with latest UK fire Safety regulations
- Multiple sizes & styles to suit a variety of projects
- 4 ranges and 14 unique colours
- 10 year limited warranty
Versatile flat head support useful for most substructure systems.
2 mm Paving Fixer
Specified to secure joists, with a built in slope correcting system
Paving Edge Bar
Versatile flat head with built in slope corrector to tackle uneven surfaces
Adjustable Steel Pedestal
Height ranges varying from 25-500 mm
Low profile, fully recyclable, non combustible joist.
Protective Rubber Membrane
Protects roofing membrane and provides a sturdy surface
Book our expert CPD Course here today
HOW NEW LEGISLATION IMPACTS FIRE REQUIREMENTS FOR BALCONIES
- Key points of The Building (Amendment) Regulations 2018 (S.I. 2018/ 1230) legislation
- How this legislation will impact the construction industry in the UK and in particular, the design of balconies
- Possible A-Class rated solutions that architects can implement into their designs
- Can be completed remotely or in person - contact us for details